Biotinylated antibody ( Detection A) Preparation Process
- Dissolve the antibody which will be Biotinylated in 0.1 M CBS, PH 9.6, at a concentration of 1mg/ml.
- Dissolve the NHS-biotin in DMSO or sulfo-NHS-biotin in water at a concentration of 1mg/ml.
- Mix the antibody solution with the NHS-biotin solution at a mass ratio of 8:1 in a bottle.
- React for 2h-4h at room temperature.
- Purify the biotinylated antibody by dialysis against PBS
- It shoud be stored for a long time at -20℃ after adding 40-50% glycerol.